Tuesday, May 03, 2011

regarding: old timers

Sandi,  thanks for reminding me.  Yes, now I do remember how impressed I was at seeing  and talking to the lovely young ladies Erin and Lauren.  Yes, it could be the old timers, but now they tease us at the oncology dept of having chemo brain.  So I would rather blame it on the chemo brain.  Should have remembered since there were many Scheubers missing that night.  I do remember that.   Recently, I asked my sister where an aunt was buried at Lakewood Cemetery.  Immediately, but too late to retract my words, I knew she was still alive at 94 years old.   Sure made my sister laugh at me.   I even went to  Aunt Mabel  at the rest home during Christmas time.

CHEMO BRAIN
Note that this information is about adults with cancer. 

For many years cancer survivors have worried about, joked about, and been frustrated with the mental cloudiness they notice before, during, and after chemotherapy. Even though its exact cause isn't always known, this mental fog is commonly called "chemo brain." Patients have been aware of chemo brain for some time, but only recently have studies been done that could start to explain it.

 

by    name forgotten





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?