Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wedding News!

Hey Family!

Here is a note I received from Tonja Barmettler today.

Take a peek, hope all is well with you and yours,

Geoff

 

-----------------------------

 

 

Hi my dear Scheubers!

It's been quite a while since I let you hear from me now. I just wanted to tell you some good news:

Dominik and I will marry this summer, on august 11th 2012!

Just in case you are still planning to visit Switzerland, I would love to welcome you on my wedding! I spent such a wunderful time with you and your family-portrait is still placed on my desk. So I just had to think about having some nice californians as my guests. I know, it's
Anyway, I just wanted to share the good news.
Please foreward the news also to the other Scheubers that I met in California.

If you like, you can visit our site:

http://murerfamily.ch/heiraten

(Well, it is in german, but maybe you can use a translation tool or just enjoy the pictures.)


Best regards!

Tanja




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?