Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Oh, it looks like you're an athlete.

I'm a real girl. I really love sex. Want to meet me? Maybe you want to fuuuck me ...?

    Ok, here you can find my phone and just write me when you want. Anytime.

    And you can see some of my private photos there.

    http://helgahanna.su/mix/

    this to the New York Mathematical Society only a month or so ago.

    You know how on a flat surface, which has only two dimensions,

    shone and twinkled, and his usually pale face was flushed and

    this new paradox (as we thought it:) and his fecundity.

    You know of course that a mathematical line, a line of thickness

    NIL, has no real existence. They taught you that? Neither has

    thought roams gracefully free of the trammels of precision. And

    or two ideas that are almost universally accepted. The geometry,




    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?